Zirconia Hybrid w/ Integrated Bar
A zirconia hybrid with an integrated bar is a fixed full arch solution that is made of solid zirconia and fixed to four or more implants. The added rigid support of the integrated bar means more cases can be zirconia.
The zirconia hybrid is not removable by the patient. It is secured with screws into the implants.
The zirconia hybrid has the following features:
- Inter-implant span should not exceed 18mm or 12mm at the distal extension
- Made of solid zirconia
- Fixed to four or more implants
- Will not stain like traditional acrylic dentures
- Have little maintenance
- The zirconia suprastructure is bonded to the metal bar with a composite luting resin
- The strength of zirconia implant teeth is around 1200 megapascals